Ministries of Grace Lutheran Church
For the Church Family
- Worship Service: We gather to listen to God, pray, and praise Him in joyful celebration. Our nursery is available during services for children up to age 4.
- Holy Communion: A faithful participation in the blessings of Christ’s life given to us through His death and resurrection. (First worship service of the month)
- Sunday School: Bible classes for people of all ages learning to apply the timeless truths of God’s Word to daily life. (Sundays 9:15 am September-May)
- Hymn Sing: A Sunday evening feast of worship, praising God through hymns His Church has enjoyed throughout its history. Scheduled periodically.
- Mission Night: Encounters with people and ministries God is using to accomplish His purpose on earth, locally, nationally, and internationally. Scheduled periodically.
- Library: A quality selection of classic and contemporary Christian books of fiction and non-fiction, audio, and video resources.
- Sanctuary Choir: An inter-generational (youth and adults) chorus singing great music to the Master for the congregation’s worship enjoyment. (Rehearsals Wednesdays 7:00 pm September-May) Contact John Hendrix 425.778.4396
- Plus Bible Camp, seminars, concerts, retreats, and other events scheduled throughout the year.
Especially for Seniors
- Grace 55 Friends Club: Seniors gather for inspiration, information, fun, fellowship, and service. Scheduled periodically.
Especially for Kids
- Vacation Bible School: A week long program teaching about Jesus and God’s Word. Activities include skits, puppet shows, arts and crafts, and songs which cater toward preschool and elementary aged children. Scheduled in summer.
- Kids Club: K-6 youth learning to follow Christ. (Wednesdays 5:30 pm September-May)
Especially for Youth
- Confirmation: A three year study of the main teachings of the Bible, for youth 7th grade and older, in preparation for an adult life of personal faith in Jesus Christ. (Wednesdays 5:30 pm September-May)
- Grace Youth Group: Middle and High School youth learning to follow Christ in a contemporary world, actively, passionately, and joyfully. (Sundays 6:00 pm September-May)
Especially for Young Adults
- Young Adult Bible Study: We learn to know the God to whom we pray as our heavenly Father. (Every Other Thursday 7:00 pm)
Especially for Adults
- Adult Bible Study and Prayer Meeting: We learn to know the God to whom we pray as our heavenly Father. (Wednesdays 6:30 pm)
- Home Fellowship Groups: We learn to know the God to whom we pray as our heavenly Father. Scheduled periodically.
- Understanding Grace: An introduction to the foundations of the Christian faith and to Grace Lutheran Church for those interested in membership or just interested. Scheduled periodically.
Especially for Women
- Women of Grace: Women in ministry to women through Bible study, prayer, fellowship, and service. (First Monday of the month 10:00 am October-May)
Especially for Men
- Men’s Prayer Breakfast: Last Saturday of the month 7:00 am at the Pancake Haus, Edmonds.